All Wedding Cake consultations are by scheduled APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please call 289.389.6581 to book your appointment today!
Please direct all inquiries about cakes to our Cake Manager’s account – firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-PAYMENT IN ADVANCE
For all products or orders $50 or more, we do require full payment to secure your order – Same day orders/holds for product – require a credit card to secure your order.
All cakes and custom cakes require a deposit to secure your order.
NEW UPDATE July 2018 – We require more information when accepting VISA/MC over the phone to protect ourselves and our customers from fraud. This change to our policy will involve collecting more information from customers when ordering, as well as requiring a customer signature upon pick up.
ONCE YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVED VIA INTERAC ETRANSFER, PAYMENT IN STORE OR CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE – YOUR ORDER WILL BE FULLY CONFIRMED. If your order is not paid for in advance, it is not confirmed.
FULL ETRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS Paying with an Interac E-transfer
1. Log into your Online Banking with your bank.
2. Select Interac E-transfer or E-transfer or Online Etransfer
3. Create Cake and Loaf Bakery as a “Recipient” using one of the following email addresses:
4. In the security question section type: “password given”
5. In the password answer/password section type: cakebakery (all lowercase and no spaces)
6. In the memo box, please include the following:
First + Last name, full date & what was ordered.
7. Select “Send” Interac etransfer.
8. Once your payment is received by C+L, your banking institution will send you a confirmation email.
IMPORTANT NOTE –The payment sometimes comes directly out of your account upon sending an etransfer but this DOES NOT mean that the payment has been accepted. If you have not received the confirmation email please follow up with us as there may have been an issue that needs to be sorted out (wrong email address entered or a banking issue for example)
Once we have your payment we will adjust your amount owing on your order and a print out of your payment will also be attached to your order.